sonics morning sonics morning

I think this short understands the love of Sonic better than modern Sega does.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Going to Pico Day this Saturday. Going to test if this is true.

I love anime ( ゚இωஇ゚)゚ I love anime ( ゚இωஇ゚)゚

Hey, nice Pico Sim Date reference.

A Battle A Battle

Short but impressive. If this lasted for a good minute with that quality, it would be an easy 5 stars from me. But from where you are no, still good.

Bullets Bullets

Not bad animation, but kind of pointless. I mean it's a good point and a really good setup for a joke, but doesn't really go past that point to make it great content. Now it's really only decent, but animation-wise I would love to see more.

gamegrouches responds:

thanks dood. This was a snippet from some youtube channel that begged me to animate a segment of their own material. I tried new coloring techniques with a stoic running animation out while I was at it.

I guess just think of this as an animation in my sketchbook!

animator's Story animator's Story

Can't agree more.

Short People Short People

Wow, as a short person this deeply offends me. You heightest.

Game Grumps Animated-Two Steve's Game Grumps Animated-Two Steve's

This was good. I mean they don't move, but they don't really do too much, so that makes it ok. One thing that I would recommend is blinking. It's weird to have them just stare for 90% of the animation, blinking would really help. Besides that nice job.

Snowfire37 responds:

Thanks Dood :) Yeah towards the end of animating i did decide to add some blinking, but i do regret not adding more.

Batman V Superman (not really) - parody Batman V Superman (not really) - parody

Short and lacking in animation, but drawn very well. Nice job.

dreamhighanimation responds:

thank u ^^ i know not much going on ! coz its really short and i had to add the sups punch but u know what the next short will be better ! :) thanks again

Destroy Destroy

Entertaining an topical. Nice work. :)

Voltie responds: